creditshelf on strong growth path
Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 04 July 2019 – creditshelf Aktiengesellschaft, a pioneer in digital SME financing in Germany, managed to more than double its arranged loan volume in the first half 2019 compared with the same period of the previous year. The positive development of its loan business in the first half 2019 is reflected in the following numbers:
- The volume of arranged loans was EUR 35.8 million in the first half 2019, and therefore 132 % higher year-on-year (H1 2018: EUR 15.4 million).
- June 2019 was the strongest month in creditshelf history with arranged loans of EUR 12.2 million.
- The pipeline for the second half of the year is well filled.
- As a reliable partner to Germany’s small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), creditshelf arranged total accumulated loans of more than EUR 138.1 million since its launch in 2015.
- The volume of requested loans was EUR 606.8 million, and therefore 20 % higher in year-on-year comparison (H1 2018: EUR 507.3 million).
- The average ticket size in the first half of 2019 was EUR 731 thousand (H1 2018: EUR 530 thousand).
- The average loan tenor in H1 2019 has increased to 26.9 months (H1 2018: 18.2).
- Outstanding loans amounted to EUR 61.3 million on 30 June 2019.
Dr Tim Thabe, CEO of creditshelf, stated:
“At creditshelf all signs are pointing to growth. We managed to again more than double the volume of arranged loans compared to the first half 2018, and we start with a well filled pipeline into the second half of 2019. The cooperations with Commerzbank and finleap set the course for the future.”
The complete H1 release will be published by creditshelf on 19 September 2019.