creditshelf – Update business development in Q3
Frankfurt am Main, Germany, October 04, 2019 – creditshelf Aktiengesellschaft, a pioneer in digital SME financing in Germany, was able to arrange a higher loan volume in the first nine months of 2019 than in 2018 as a whole. The positive development of its loan business in the first nine months of 2019 is reflected in the following numbers:
- The volume of arranged loans was EUR 51.7 million in the first nine months 2019, and therefore 72 % higher year-on-year (9M 2018: EUR 30.0 million).
- The volume of arranged loans after the first nine months is thus already higher than for the full year 2018 (EUR 50.7 million).
- As a reliable partner to Germany’s small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), creditshelf arranged total accumulated loans of more than EUR 154.0 million since its launch in 2015.
- The volume of requested loans was EUR 944.5 million, and therefore 26 % higher in year-on-year comparison (9M 2018: EUR 750.6 million).
- At EUR 343.5 million, the volume of loan requests in the third quarter was 41.3 % higher than in the same quarter of the previous year (EUR 243.2 million) and above the volume of requests in the first and second quarters of the current financial year.
- Outstanding loans amounted to EUR 67.3 million on September 30, 2019.
- The average ticket size in the first nine months of 2019 was EUR 728 thousand (9M 2018: EUR 652 thousand).
- The average loan tenor in the first nine months 2019 has increased to 28.1 months (9M 2018: 19.1).
Dr. Tim Thabe, CEO of creditshelf, stated:
“Digital SME financing continues to gain importance in Germany and has by no means fully realized its market potential. Despite a tense economic environment, we had the highest volume of requests in the history of our company in the third quarter, in total 43% above the previous quarter. Our pipeline is well filled and marks a good starting point for a traditionally strong fourth quarter.”
The complete Q3 release will be published by creditshelf on November 21, 2019.